If you need more business then you need to get on Twitter!
Bring your laptops or tablets! This fully interactive workshop will help you learn Twitter from the beginning, teach you the lingo (you'll learn your # from your @!) , and will help you learn ways to build your connections and market your business on Twitter!
In this 3-hour fun workshop you will learn about the following:
- How To Set Up Your Account & Search Optimize It
- Branding Your Business On Twitter
- Networking And Making The "Connections" To Grow Your Business
- Who To Follow , Followers - Good & Bad
- Tweets! How Often & Topics To Tweet About
- Decoding The Twitter Language - Abbreviations & Coding In Tweets (that special language), Hash Tags & Link Reducers
- Images & Video Embed Right In Your Feeds Now!
- Retweeting & The Power Of Viral Marketing
- Twitter Etiquette - yes it exists!
- Twitter Apps & How They Make Life Easier (advanced)
- Posting Badges/Links To Your Twitter Page (advanced)
- Using Hootsuite To Manage Your Account (advanced)
Bring your laptop if you have one.
Still need a little convincing? Take a 30sec look at this video!
Refund Information - Refunds & credits will only be issued if:
- We receive written notice of inability to attend at least 48 hours in advance of scheduled class.
- Class is rescheduled.
- Special circumstances as determined by class instructor.
March 23, 2012
8201 164th Ave. NE Redmond, Wa.
10:00am - 1:00pm
Coffee and Tea
Parking is free
$35.00 General Admission
Biznik Members $30.00 (enter "biznik" in code box at checkout)
Repeat students rec'v. 50% discount (enter "return" in code box at checkout)