Your website has to work for your business!
Do you want to sell more products at your site?
Do you want your site to generate more phone calls & emails from prospects?
Would you like to grow your newsletter/email list?
Are you confused about what really needs to be on your website and how to make it work for you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you need this class!
Is your website bringing you business? It should be:
- Generating sales, phone calls, emails, & referrals
- Stimulating return sales & visits, and customer loyalty
- Growing your contacts list
- Gaining consistent traffic from your target customers
- and more!
If you need your website to do more for your business then join us at this highly-informative workshop to learn how easy it is to implement the tools, tips & techniques that can help you increase traffic and make your website "work" for your business!
In this 3 hour workshop we will cover the following:
PART I - Instructor, Elizabeth Tackett, Founder of "Tackett Internet Marketing" with 11 years experience in website design and internet marketing.
Optimizing Your Website's Content, Features, Branding & More To Help You Increase Business!
- Ways To Optimize Your Content And Features For Maximum Results
- Methods To Increase Visitor Retention Rates & Interactivity (the longer they spend at your site the more likely they are to do business with you.)
- Techniques For Getting Your Visitors To Return & Sustain Loyalty
- Ways To Address Your Target Audience & Help Them Identify With Your Services & Products
- Establish & Strengthen Your Branding
- The Best Way To Utilize Photos, Audio, & Video To Generate Sales & Increased Business
- Methods To Stimulate Sales & Help Make Them Convenient & Hassle-Free
- and more!
PART II - Guest Instructor, Tami Smith, Founder of "Targeted Traffic Strategies", Organic Search Engine Specialist, and former consultant to Google.
Optimizing Search & Discoverability - Getting The "Just Right" Customer To Your Website!
- The optimal way to position yourself online, draw the right traffic and use free tools to do it.
- Where traffic comes from and what mix of sources you need
- The biggest mistake in approaching keyword research
- The massive shift in the type of data Google is factoring into search results and how you can take advantage of it
- How to avoid the dead-ends and focus on quality traffic
- 5 SEO mistakes that make you look like an amateur and how to avoid them
- How to optimize for the new changes in local search results
** SEATS ARE LIMITED **
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR SEAT
Tickets: $55.00 General Admission
$45.00 Current Members of the following groups:
Eastside Women In Business
(coupon codes are located on registration & details page)
tickets include: Interactive Workshop & Take-home Packets
Notes: Bring your laptops if you have them, but don't worry if you don't as everything is live up on the big screen!
We look forward to seeing you all there!
November 18, 2011
8201 164th Ave NE,
10:00am - 1:00pm
Bring your laptops if you have one (but it's not necessary) everything will be live up on the big screen!
Class sizes are limited to provide a personalized experience.